Are you a goal driven sales professional looking for a purpose? Would you love to bring people together in a beautiful high-quality work and event space with an amazing community?
To grow our coworking community and event bookings, we are looking for an experienced sales manager to strengthen our campus team. You will work closely with potential community members supporting them in making the right choice for their work needs and a diverse group of clients to plan and host events at the Humanity Hub.
The position is part-time with flexible working hours (20-30h/week), with the possibility to increase in the future.
- 20 – 30 hours per week with flexible schedule spread over 4 – 5 days per week
- 1 year contract with possibility to extend
- Start date: September 1, 2023
- Salary range: Full time (40 hours) € 2500 – 2900 depending on experience
What will you be doing?
As the coworking and events sale manager, you are part of the Hub core team and work closely with the Campus Services Manager, the Meeting and Event Manager and the Community Programme Manager. In this role you focus on growing the hub coworking community and the hosting of events.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing all sales-related activities for coworking and private offices, (incl. lead generation, showing the offices, creating custom offers, contract signing and changes)
- Sales and marketing of meetings and events in close collaboration with Meeting and Events Manager (incl. creating comprehensive offers, showing the space, thinking through logistics options together with the clients, managing catering offers, preparing technical & equipment offers, etc.)
- Represent the entirety of the Humanity Hub and create opportunities to further engage with Meetings and Events customers
- Managing the hub profile and offerings on third party listing sites.
- Proactively contribute to improvement the hub facilities and offerings with keen observations and recommendations
- Ensuring our services and prices are competitive by keeping abreast of trends and market conditions incl. occasional benchmarking and market research
- Taking an active role in ensuring optimal occupancy and satisfaction of coworking and private offices
- Working together with Community Programme Manager to onboard new members specifically regarding the use of the Hub campus
- Continually developing and improving key processes
What you bring
- At least 2 years of experience in coworking, venue and event management or similar, including a strong sales component
- Professional written and verbal English and good working knowledge of Dutch
- You are a personable & caring host & a very good communicator and are comfortable in an international environment
- Affinity with the mission of the Humanity Hub
- Self-driven, very organized and can self-manage priorities and tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive & work well in a team
- Are comfortable with a flexible / changing timetable
- HBO level degree in business administration or similar
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in coworking sales and community building
- Live in the Hague
What we offer:
- 1 year contract based on 20 – 30 hours per week, with possibility to extend
- Full time (40 hour) salary range of € 2500 – 2900 depending on experience
- 8% holiday money and 25 days of holiday (based on 40 hour work week)
- Pension contribution
- Laptop plus communication and home working allowance
- You are part of an ambitious and growing social organisation with a lot of space to develop and implement your ideas
- An energetic and goal-oriented organisational culture and informal team
- Beautiful, innovative and creative workspace in the heart of The Hague
- Be part of an inspiring community of international professionals who contribute to a more peaceful and just world
About the Hague Humanity Hub
The Hague Humanity Hub is a not for profit foundation that supports and strengthens the ‘ecosystem for a more peaceful and just world’. We facilitate professional connections and innovation by offering the necessary ingredients for chance encounters, new alliances, inspirational collaborations, and the exchange of knowledge. We bring the peace and justice community together by building community, through cross sectoral programmes and events and by providing a welcoming space to meet and work at our campus in The Hague. You can read more about how we work here.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply ASAP:
Send your CV and motivation letter to Marketa Eiglova email@example.com with “Sales Manager” in the subject line.