The Humanity Hub is a not-for-profit foundation that supports and strengthens the Hague ecosystem for a more peaceful and just world. We connect and enable collaboration between diverse actors working to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Active programming reflects the international impact of our vibrant community. We facilitate innovation by offering the necessary ingredients for chance encounters, the exchange of knowledge, and inspirational collaborations. The Hub is an actively managed community of members. In our two beautifully designed spaces in The Hague professionals can work, connect, and hold events.
Our growing community is active in a wide range of fields such as peacebuilding, justice innovation, education, humanitarian action, climate action, and development aid, and ranging from non-profit to for profit, start-ups to scale-ups, small local to large international organisations and academia. Our ambition is to unleash the potential of the ecosystem by engaging as many organisations as possible in our community.
As a member of the SDG House network we are part of an alliance of organisations connecting with all those working on the SDGs, including the Hague peace and justice ecosystem which includes many diverse approaches and players in this city of international peace and justice.
What we do
- Build and support a diverse community of active members
- Welcome newcomers and enable the development of new initiatives
- Organise innovative community-led programming
- Facilitate visibility, transparency and access to the Hague ecosystem
- Provide a connection point for talent and employers
- Act as a catalyst for connection and exchange of knowledge
- Flexible working spaces, event & meeting rooms and online event services
- Offer the community a home to meet and connect