HiiL’s Justice Transformation Team is growing fast. The size and complexity of the projects is increasing. Therefore, the team is looking for you; the proactive colleague who can organise everything related to operations.
Do you love to take on a high level of responsibility? Do you deliver on time, by planning, organising resources and people? Do you enjoy working under pressure and are comfortable with change and complexity in a very dynamic international environment?
You are essential to the success of the projects you are working on, as your responsibilities are linked to coordination, planning and control of the project. Your actions directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the project. With this position you have a chance to work with justice actors from all over the world.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Organise team meetings and provide operational support to the team, missions and other project related activities
- Liaise with service providers and ensure the efficient running of the office
- Organize local events in Africa, the Middle East, and the Hague
- Provide project management support by preparing progress reports and assisting in procurement
- Interface with Project Teams, HR, Finances, Procurement & Contracting, and Project Management
- Improve existing procedures, enhance cooperation, and search for new possibilities
Our new colleague:
- Has +3 years professional experience in operations, logistics, and/or project management. BA degree in a similar field.
- Takes action! You get things done. You are hands-on, service oriented and proactive.
- Loves to solve problems and can easily adapt to changing priorities and needs
- Has excellent English skills (near native)
- Other languages (especially Dutch, French or Arabic) are a big plus.
- Works efficiently for on-time, high quality delivery
- Has a clear motivation for supporting our user-friendly justice innovations
- Having worked in a small business, social enterprise, NGO environment etc. is a plus
- Is adventurous and interested in travelling to unstable countries
- Starting date: February 2019
- We are offering a full-time position with the aim of building long-term work relationships
- Part of a dynamic and international team
- Being creative, courageous and collaborative are at the heart of our organisation
- Preferably holding EU-citizenship
Are you the operational officer we need? Please apply and send us your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information and opportunities on the HiiL website
Incomplete applications will not be considered.