Conflict Analyst Internship
Elva Community Engagement (www.elva.org) helps peace-building and stabilisation organisations to collect, visualise and analyse reliable field data from hard-to-reach communities in conflict-affected areas in a responsible and sustainable manner.
From Eastern Ukraine to Syria and the Sahel, our ability to provide high-resolution, real-time data and trend analysis has unlocked better targeted and effective interventions for a range of different partners, from humanitarian organisations to local governments and peace-builders.
Your activities will be:
- Assisting in the analysis of survey data and eyewitness reports from communities affected by violent extremism and conflict (mostly Africa and the Middle East).
- Designing and implementing digital survey forms for collecting eyewitness reports on conflict incidents, community safety needs and violent extremism
- Providing support in further improving the design of our online conflict and risk mapping tools.
- Help drafting project proposals and reports to clients.
- Carrying out basic statistical analysis on survey data for different projects.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance on other running projects.
- Carrying out administrative tasks.
For more information, and to apply, see the ELVA website