Community Programme Manager
- Applications are now closed.
- Deadline for application: 25 June 2023, interviews will be held on a rolling basis
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Experience: 1-3 years overall experience
- Salary: € 2500-2900 based on full-time
- Location: Humanity Hub City Centre
- Contract: 32 hours / week (80%) – for 1 year, with possibility of extension
About the Hub
The Hague Humanity Hub is a not for profit foundation that supports and strengthens the ecosystem for a more peaceful and just world. We facilitate connections and innovation by offering the necessary ingredients for chance encounters, new alliances, inspirational collaborations, and the exchange of knowledge. We do this in three ways: build and support an active and professional community of diverse members; co-create innovative community-led programmes with, by and for members; offer the community a home to meet and connect. In a nutshell, we bring the peace and justice community together.
Community Programme Manager
Do you instinctively like to bring people together? We are looking for a community programme manager to engage, maintain and strengthen the Humanity Hub community. Our members are professionals working towards a more peaceful and just world in The Hague and beyond. This is a great opportunity if you’re passionate about building communities and bringing about positive change. As part of the team that’s responsible for programmes, events and community, you will facilitate and create valuable connections for our members and within the peace and justice ecosystem.
- Be the primary point of contact for hub members and other external parties.
- Continue to build the community by targeting and attracting potential members.
- Identify and share relevant information and opportunities for connection and collaboration for members.
- Plan and organize events for collaborative learning, knowledge sharing and social interaction, e.g. workshops, brown-bag lunches, member drinks.
- Manage the online community platform and member communications.
- Organize and facilitate access to the Hague ecosystem for delegations and newcomers through e.g. Meet & Greets, fact finding tours, delegation hosting.
- Continually develop and improve key processes.
- Manage and help the development of the community programming intern.
- Support the campus team in selling coworking and private office residency services.
- Collaborate with and challenge our team to help build a successful and resilient organisation.
- You easily connect with people, are curious about what drives them and able to spot and create opportunities for connection and collaboration.
- You have great organizational skills. You feel comfortable managing your own workflow, you are able to handle multiple projects and events at the same time and have the ability to prioritize requests and tasks.
- You are comfortable in front of an audience, leading a conversation or running a workshop.
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and flexible. You get things done, you are available for some activities outside of working hours, e.g. evening events.
- You have demonstrated affinity with peace and justice.
- Ideally, you already bring some experience in the purpose-led and social innovation
- You want to work in a young and developing organization and contribute directly to new concepts and relevant processes.
- You have completed a HBO or WO education and have 1-3 years of relevant work experience, e.g. in community management, project or event management, communications or similar.
- You are fluent in English & have a working knowledge of Dutch (B2 equivalent)
What we offer you
- 1 year contract based on 32 hours per week (80%) with possibility to extend
- Salary range of € 2500 – 2900 (100%), depending on experience
- 8% holiday money and 25 days of holiday (based on 100%)
- Laptop, communication, and home working allowance
- Pension contribution
- A key position at a growing non-profit organisation. You are part of an ambitious and growing social organisation where your expertise, advice and work are appreciated
- Beautiful and creative workspace in the heart of The Hague
- An inspiring network of international professionals who contribute to a more peaceful and just world
Would you like to join our team? Apply today! Send your CV and motivation letter to Alex Taillandier at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Programming Manager” as a subject line.