Whether you work for a for profit or not for profit enterprise, if you want to achieve impact, you may be facing some of these questions:
• Are you concerned about being able to deliver impact next year and beyond?
• Are you having trouble getting sustainable funding/revenues?
• Do you know how to measure your performance/success?
• Is your (social) enterprise future proof?
• Is your business model sustainable?
• Do you think you might need to reinvent your organisation?
Social and commercial business models are colliding. Not for profits are becoming more business-like and commercial enterprise is becoming more socially conscious. But are our current business models fit for the future? Do we need to find new ways of matching funding and capital to social impact? What can we do at the enterprise level?
Join our workshop if you are interested in:
• Testing your current business model
• Meeting and learning how other organisations are tackling their challenges
• Helping codesign a new business model canvas for social impact
• Get inspired by innovation and business model design experts
To join the Reinventing Business Models workshop please register below.
You will also need a ticket for the Impact Startup Fest, a one day event where innovations that tackle social and global challenges take center stage. After submitting the registration form you will be redirected to the ticket page.
Date: October 2, 11:30-13:15
Venue: Fokker Terminal, Den Haag
Register here: https://podio.com/webforms/21530804/1497585