Are you a leader, a change champion or service designer working in the Government or NGO space?
- Do you find yourself wasting precious time on analysing vast amounts of data, crafting epic sized business cases or brilliant PowerPoint solutions before actually ‘doing ‘ any change?
- Do you advocate agile leadership but find it hard to put it into practice and make your organisation agile in daily life?
- Do you wish to become more successful in tackling messy problems, co-delivering effective change?
Then this event is for you.
Get acquainted with our methodology, tools and mindsets for agile service design & prototyping, adaptive leadership and Teal self-management.
This event will help you shoot sharp in your innovation or transformation programme.
Our approach to agile service design, prototyping and self-management has enabled Government and NGO organisations and teams to deliver change in new, dynamically and most importantly, impactful ways. From commercial services through to social care, we’ve helped to build capacity within their services to lead transformation programmes beyond our intervention.
Discover the secret sauce of how to change the change.
Agenda 26 March; 12:30 – 17:30
- Matt Barnaby – ‘Agile at the Grassroots’
- Rick Torseth – ‘Adaptive Leading’
- Dennis Vergne – ‘From Here to Teal’
- Celebrating the birth of ImpactBasis
- Pub Socializing, Relating and Networks
The event will be in English with an introduction in Dutch.
Find out more about the event and register: