Your Funding Network – a partner of Hub member DCHI – is offering a complementary ticket to its upcoming “Holistic Fundraising & Mentoring” Certificate Training Program taking place on May 8th , 9th and 10th at The Hague Humanity Hub.
This in depth program will be led by two international experts in the field of fundraising, board engagement and business community involvement – Linda Lysakowski and Ellen Bristol – and will cover a broad range of topics including but not limited to:
- Identifying Gaps In Your Current Fundraising Approach through The Leaky Bucket Assessment;
- Fine Tuning Your Fundraising Strategy & Development Plan;
- Creating Your Fundraising Case of Support;
- Donor “FIT”: are you asking the right donors;
- Donor Pipeline Planning and Maintaining;
- Engaging Your Business Community;
- The Impact Of Relationships For Major Gifts.
Owing to the mix of lecture and case study formats across the 3 days, participants will complete the program equipped with practical fundraising tools to apply in a strategic and proactive manner. Plus, in addition to the training itself, all participants will also benefit from:
- 8 hours of 1:1 mentoring by one of our trainers in the 3 months after the program
- An accredited Certificate equal to 15 credits towards the CRFE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) International Program.
- A complementary ticket to our “Board Engagement in Philanthropic Fundraising for NGOs” Symposium, taking place on the evening of 8th May in Den Haag at Korzo.
These 2 complementary tickets are offered to DCHI partners and members of The Hague Humanity Hub through nomination. To know more about the terms and conditions, please click here.