Two Complementary Tickets For “Holistic Fundraising & Mentoring” Certificate Training Programme
Your Funding Network – a partner of Hub member DCHI – is offering a complementary ticket to its upcoming “Holistic Fundraising & Mentoring” Certificate Training Program taking place on May 8th , 9th and 10th at The Hague Humanity Hub.
This in depth program will be led by two international experts in the field of fundraising, board engagement and business community involvement – Linda Lysakowski and Ellen Bristol – and will cover a broad range of topics including but not limited to:
- Identifying Gaps In Your Current Fundraising Approach through The Leaky Bucket Assessment;
- Fine Tuning Your Fundraising Strategy & Development Plan;
- Creating Your Fundraising Case of Support;
- Donor “FIT”: are you asking the right donors;
- Donor Pipeline Planning and Maintaining;
- Engaging Your Business Community;
- The Impact Of Relationships For Major Gifts.
Owing to the mix of lecture and case study formats across the 3 days, participants will complete the program equipped with practical fundraising tools to apply in a strategic and proactive manner. Plus, in addition to the training itself, all participants will also benefit from:
- 8 hours of 1:1 mentoring by one of our trainers in the 3 months after the program
- An accredited Certificate equal to 15 credits towards the CRFE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) International Program.
- A complementary ticket to our “Board Engagement in Philanthropic Fundraising for NGOs” Symposium, taking place on the evening of 8th May in Den Haag at Korzo.
These 2 complementary tickets are offered to DCHI partners and members of The Hague Humanity Hub through nomination. To know more about the terms and conditions, please click here.
For full details of the program, you can visit Your Funding Network website and can directly reach out to Somaye Dehban, Managing Director of Your Funding Network.