Just arrived, and in the process of finding your bearings? Join The Hague International Centre’s Welcome to The Hague event to jump-start your knowledge on the city and to receive important tips for your first months here. Do you have specific questions on topics such as housing, finding a job, taxes and finance or finding a school for your children? Their CONNECT events will have all the answers you need and more!
Location of Events
2511 BT, The Hague
Room: Studio B (first floor)
Participation is free of charge. Please register by clicking here.
Event Series: Welcome to The Hague
Moving to another country can sometimes feel overwhelming. Make a good start! Attend the Centre’s Welcome to The Hague event.
Would you like to get to know The Hague better? Meet fellow internationals? Receive the information you need to make a good start. Expect to be informed on important formalities, like healthcare and housing. Also – get great advice on all fun things that the city has to offer.
When? The Welcome to The Hague event is organised four times a year on Thursdays.
26 March from 17:00 to 20:00.
25 June from 17:00 to 20:00.
10 September from 17:00 to 20:00.
26 November from 17:00 to 20:00
Event Series: CONNECT
The Hague International Centre’s CONNECT events help you to discover everything you need to know about working and living in The Hague region. Each CONNECT event is themed around a particular topic, like taxes, housing or healthcare – you can get all the answers you need!
CONNECT events include: informative presentations, mostly presented by the Centre’s partners; Q&A sessions; and networking opportunities.
When? The following CONNECT events are planned this year.
- Language and Communication on Thursday, 16 January from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Taxes and Finance on Tuesday, 11 February from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Education and Childcare on Thursday, 26 March from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Family Affairs on Tuesday, 19 May from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Housing and Settling In on Thursday, 25 June from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Finding Work on Thursday, 10 September from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Healthcare on Thursday, 15 October from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Housing on Thursday, 26 November from 18:00 to 20:00.