ABOUT THE CENTRE FOR INNOVATION
The Centre for Innovation (CFI) is a think- and do-tank of Leiden University which works as an innovation accelerator in the areas of learning, living and working. The mission of the Centre for Innovation is to identify and explore transformative trends in a digital world, creating innovative methods, products and solutions for Leiden University and its partners. We are a group of interdisciplinary experts, designers and developers with a vision to put people first in innovation.
In 2018 Leiden University started with the Virtual Exchange programme. This programme allows students to follow online courses at a variety of universities spread all over the world, while earning credits for their study programme at Leiden University. The Centre for Innovation is looking for a student-assistant to support students and Leiden University teachers who participate in the programme. You will be the main point of contact for students and therefore we prefer that you keep an eye on the mailbox a few days per week. You will also take care of promotion of the project, taking care of applications, organising exams. Moving into the final phase of the project, the student-assistant will also assist in conducting an evaluation of the project and work on recommendations for follow-up actions.
THE CENTRE FOR INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR A STUDENT-ASSISTANT WHO:
- works in an accurately and a structured way, with an eye for detail and processes;
- is interested in the international mobility of students;
- is flexible and eager to learn new things;
- has a hands-on mentality, can set priorities;
- likes to work in a team, but you are also proactive and able to take responsibility for tasks independently;
- is fluent in Dutch and English;
- is available for 6 months, 8 hours a week, spread over several days.