We’re looking for friendly service people to join our hospitality team as café and event hosts.
Type: Part time (average 6 – 10 hours per week)
Location: The Hague Humanity Hub, Fluwelen Burgwal 58 2511 CJ The Hague
Start: As soon as possible
What will you do:
- Act as a friendly and supportive host to our community of innovators
- Hosting meeting rooms (for example, assisting with AV set up and providing tea and coffee service)
- Help set up and rearrange our meeting rooms and event spaces
- Support the smooth execution of events
- Ensure good lunch service and tend the cash register
- Stock supplies and refill coffee machines
Who we are looking for:
- A curious, friendly personality with a genuine interest in our community
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Not afraid to jump in and help where needed and suggest improvements
- English and (ideally) Dutch, on a good conversational level
- 1-2 years hospitality experience
- Available weekdays and some evenings for approximately 10 hours per week (rarely weekends)
What to expect:
- Very international and interesting community of member organizations
- Exclusive location in the centre of The Hague, near the central station
- Great atmosphere, beautiful work setting
- Informal and open culture, with young and friendly vibe
- Minimum shift length of 3 hours during weekdays/evenings (shifts normally between 08:30 – 19:30)
- Good hourly wages
Want to work with us?
Send your CV and a few lines on why you are interested and think that you are a great fit to email@example.com with ‘Café and events staff’ in the subject line.
About The Hague Humanity Hub
The Hague Humanity Hub is a diverse community of innovators in peace, justice and humanitarian action. With over 100 member organisations in our community, The Humanity Hub accelerates collaboration, innovation and knowledge-sharing amongst our members to help them form connections, build relationships, and increase their impact. Through our contemporary work spaces, events, discussions and receptions, we aim to provide the perfect environment for collaboration and innovation to thrive.