The HiiL Justice Accelerator is searching for a Hub and Franchise Manager to support the creation of local hubs of justice innovation.
Take a leading role in the HiiL Justice Accelerator programme.
Every year the HiiL Justice Accelerator scouts and selects the world’s best justice innovators. As a full time member of our team, you get to meet some of the most amazing, impressive, and impactful entrepreneurs you’ll ever meet – and take an active hand in supporting them.
The Accelerator’s presence around the world is expanding, in the form of Franchises.
The HiiL Justice Accelerator looks to create locally incorporated entities which seek their own business sustainability and support local justice innovators, for example in Nigeria and Kenya in 2019. These “franchises” need a solid, reliable manager to guide their establishment and growth.
You create the next wave of justice innovation.
We need a professional with proven experience to develop and implement the franchise model. And monitor the execution to make sure these hubs are on their way to sustainability. Our Hub and Franchise Manager is a hands-on, experienced professional that will guide these hubs to success.
- Develop and implement a sustainable franchise model for justice innovation hubs in priority countries
- Support a local team in selecting and supporting justice innovators (for example, in East Africa, West Africa, or Bangladesh)
- Guide innovators with business knowledge to support their growth (portfolio management), as well as in growing and tracking their impact
- Guide the local team in building the HiiL network and brand
Our new colleague:
- Has 10+ years of experience in building franchises, hubs, branches, or local presences of an organization (preference given to candidates who have this experience in low- or medium-income countries)
- Has 5+ years of experience in building or guiding startups or businesses, or developing innovations (preference given to candidates whose startup experience focuses on social impact or justice)
- Shows a passion for social impact, especially on areas related to justice
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Takes action! Eager to challenge old assumptions, discovers and accelerates the boundaries of new possibilities
- But is also someone who builds bridges and can gain trust of the justice sector
- Is a team player, experienced in managing a team from abroad
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is strong on the business bottom line, result oriented and hands on
- Starting date: March 2019
- The role will require you to travel occasionally to Africa or South Asia
- Part of a dynamic and international team
- You are based in The Hague
- Preferably holding EU-citizenship
Will you join us? Please apply and send us your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information and opportunities on the HiiL website
Incomplete applications will not be considered.