The Hague Humanity is happy to announce that will be a partner in the 8th edition of ImpactFest, the leading impact event in Europe, bringing together startups, scale-ups, investors, knowledge institutes, companies, policymakers and other passionate individuals working towards a sustainable, inclusive, and fair economy, tackling together global challenges.
All the event’s sessions, including talk shows, meetups and roundtable discussions, will focus on four main themes: Energy & Oceans, Food & Agriculture, Climate Justice and Circular Economy & Resources.
At the ImpactFest you will be able to:
- Meet frontrunners in the impact economy
- Get the latest news from the impact economy: Impact entrepreneurs will launch their new product, showcase sustainable innovation or announce news.
- Find out what leading impact investors are looking for: Fourteen investors, including Invest-NL, DRK Foundation and DOEN Participations, will pitch their favourite business plan to impact entrepreneurs to create successful collaborations.
- Get insight into the latest trends in impact: In collaboration with Dealroom, ImpactCity is launching the ‘State of Impact’, a report showing where the most impact companies are growing and which topics are most invested in.
- Get in-depth during a meetup or roundtable discussion: you will be able to join no fewer than 45 meetups and 38 roundtable discussions
You can find the full programme at www.impactfest.nl/program.
ImpactFest is an initiative by ImpactCity, one of Europe’s leading ecosystems for organisations that combine ‘doing good and doing business’. With ImpactCity, the Municipality of The Hague facilitates entrepreneurs and other impact makers with innovative solutions when starting and scaling up their businesses.