SPACIOUS & INSPIRING
Suitable for a broad range of meetings from creative workshops to roundtables, Maple is the ideal space to explore big ideas. This dynamic room with warm-toned wooden walls is spacious and bright with large windows providing ample natural light. The glass walls can be used as whiteboards and offer a view of the Hub workspace to transform the conventional meeting room feeling. Large double glass doors open up to the Hub Café giving the convenience for breakouts and drinks.
If you need to combine physical and virtual attenance, our hybrid services can host up to 100 people per event and unlimited livestream viewers.
Maple includes a large screen, fast WiFi, and wall-mounted whiteboards. Additional services and catering options are available below.
Price per full day (8h): €665,- *
Price per half day (4h): €350,- *
Extra hour: €95,- *
* The listed prices do not include member discounts, coffee & tea servings, additional options, and are excluding VAT.
Y x Z m
Make your event a success with the following bookable options.
- Hybrid meeting serviceCombine your physical meeting with virtual participation using our professional conferencing equipment.
- Virtual tools serviceTogether with a Hub host and/or facilitator, use our Hub digital tools for your webinars and virtual breakouts.
- Event livestreamingStream your event partially or fully from the Hub space with our professional equipment.
- Brainstorm packageBook our brainstorm package to get your creative juices flowing. Includes flipcharts, markers, post-its, extra whiteboards, and more!
We work together with the sustainable catering company Juni Lekkernijen. We have catering packages to make your choice easier, but there is lots more to choose from. We’d love to help you assemble a healthy lunch, a selection of delicious Hub-baked pastries, or maybe just a simple breakfast to kick off the day? Find out more.