VIBRANT & IMPACTFUL
The beating heart of the Humanity Hub, the Hub Café stands during the day as a vibrant open space designed to facilitate interaction and connections. Here the community meets, works, eats and finds inspiration. At night and special occasions, the space transforms into a buzzing event space ideal for large impactful presentations, parallel roundtables, film screenings and receptions.
If you need to combine physical and virtual attendance, our hybrid services can host up to 100 people per event and unlimited livestream viewers.
The Hub Café includes two large screens, fast WiFi, and a surround sound system. Microphones can be booked separetely. Additional services and catering options are available below.
BOOK THE HUB CAFÉ
Price per full day (8h): €1220,- *
Price per half day (4h): €645,- *
Extra hour: €175,- *
* The listed prices do not include member discounts, coffee & tea servings, additional options, and are excluding VAT.
Y x Z m
Make your event a success with the following bookable options.
- Hybrid meetingCombine your physical meeting with virtual participation using our professional conferencing equipment.
- Virtual toolsTogether with a Hub host and/or facilitator, use our Hub digital tools for your webinars and virtual breakouts.
- Event livestreamingStream your event partially or fully from the Hub space with our professional equipment.
- Brainstorm packageBook our brainstorm package to get your creative juices flowing. Includes flipcharts, markers, post-its, extra whiteboards, and more!
We work together with the sustainable catering company Juni Lekkernijen. We have catering packages to make your choice easier, but there is lots more to choose from. We’d love to help you assemble a healthy lunch, a selection of delicious Hub-baked pastries, or maybe just a simple breakfast to kick off the day? Find out more.