In this position, you will be responsible for managing and expanding the PACE Leadership network, and are expected to turn new developments and insights as derived from your engagement with the PACE members, knowledge partners, project leads, funders, and hub team into internal and external communication products.
- Develop and oversee the PACE engagement strategy (30%)
- Manage the PACE Leadership network and engage members (30%)
- Develop and disseminate communication products for internal & external audiences (40%)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or environmental studies; Master’s degree preferable
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience, including program leadership, stakeholder engagement, public relations, external communications and/or high-profile donor management
- Ideally at least 2 years of experience working with the private sector or in a developing country context
How to Apply
Applicants must apply through the WRI Careers portal to be considered.
More opportunities and link to the WRI Careers portal on the WRI website