- In coordination with the Transformation Lead who is based in The Hague, you manage the overall program execution on the ground, including meeting the promised deliverable.
- Conduct extensive stakeholder mapping, coordinating the required research and analysis so we know who we need to involve and why.
- Lead and build an effective coalition around justice innovation for various justice needs (i.e. in the fields of family justice, land disputes, employment issues and crime).
- Act as a point of contact for The Hague office and Nigeria stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of all relevant political and legal developments in Nigeria.
- Understand political and personal factors that determine positions that people take.
- Contribute to building ownership and enhancing cooperation between different justice stakeholders and institutions: government institutions, justice leaders, legal experts, international organisations, innovators, development organisations, civil society organisations, and the private sector.
- Liaise with funding and strategic partners, and support reporting and fundraising efforts.
- Facilitate Stakeholder Dialogues to develop a Justice Innovation Strategy.
- Coordinate with the HiiL Measuring Justice Team to ensure the availability of updated and relevant user-based data.
Our new colleague:
- Has 8+ years of proven experience in international cooperation, social entrepreneurship, governmental and non-governmental organisations, in teams with local and international professionals.
- Has a proven track record in managing programs meeting time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Holds an advanced education degree in relevant field (e.g. law, politics, economics, international relations, international development studies, conflict studies).
- Has proven experience in leading and facilitating multi-stakeholder processes. A passion for the justice sector and profound knowledge of strategy making in the public sector and, ideally, the justice sector.
- Has an outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Is results oriented, focused and structured.
- Is a leader and can build a team from scratch.
- A strong interest in data, technology, entrepreneurship and innovation is required.
- Willingness to travel throughout country and to HiiL headquarters, as required.
- Is disciplined, resilient, and positive under pressure.
- Is fluent in English.
- Holds Nigerian Nationality.
More information and to apply, see the HiiL website