HiiL is the perfect employer for a both creative and strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality who does not only invent but also implement ideas.
We are opening a position that offers the right candidate a lot of possibilities to create his/her own job. HiiL is transforming and we have to elevate the PR & Communication to a next level. Therefore, we are searching for a senior PR & Communications professional.
The Communications & PR manager will be responsible for implementing the organization’s communication strategy to its reputation with the public, the media, employees and stakeholders. Roll’s-out public relations programs, activities, campaigns, events, and promotional materials in collaboration with the team. The new Manager can coach the organization to optimize their interactions with (online) external media. Handles complex enquiries from the public, media and/or other interested parties to ensure that all communications are consistent, accurate and appropriate.
- Build a thought leadership position for the HiiL institution with relevant stakeholders
- Build an international media relations network with relevant channels
- Translate the HiiL proposition, mission, vision into a communication strategy for all communication channels
- Improve communication team’s workflow and be an inspiring coach for your team
- Collaborate with internal and external (international) teams on projects and reports
- Communicate appearances of CEO and other HiiL directors at international events
- Build and protect the brand equity and HiiL reputation, both off- and online
- Alignment of the fundraising and communication strategy to optimize the funding and ensure that all communication is in line with the company strategy and values
- Directly reports to the CEO
The Communication team handles creative design and development of branded collateral, various communication materials and social media campaigns. An experienced Graphic Designer and Social Media intern make up your team. Just like other HiiL colleague’s, they are self-starters with a hands-on mentality and are used to take ownership. Creating valuable and meaningful output is the goal for each task they are completing. They are proud of the organization and its goals and want to provide to its success. The team holds an ambitious, positive mentality. The culture is open, informal and high on quality.
Our new colleague:
- Has 6-8 years of work experience in Public Relations & Communications
- Has proven experience in establishing sustainable Media Relations
- Has proven experience in targeting diverse audiences
- Had supervisory functions in the past
- Is confident in copy writing and story telling
- Does cherish teamwork, motivation & team development
- Has a BA/MA degree in Communications or similar
- We are offering a part-time position (24 hours)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- HiiL is located in The Hague Humanity Hub
- 5 minutes walking distance to The Hague Central Station
This, and other opportunities, on the HiiL website