- This event has passed.
Partos – Basic Planning Monitoring & Evaluation Course
16 November @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Are you looking for opportunities to increase your knowledge on building a Theory of Change and a matching M&E framework? Or do you have colleagues who are interested in this? No need to look any further because this Partos Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation (PME) basic course is what you are looking for!
Who is it for?
- >Programme Managers
- >Starting PMEL/MEAL staff
- >Policy Advisors from international non-profit organisations
You will learn the essentials of using a Theory of Change (ToC) for your programme design implementation and M&E. This starts from the design phase and leads you through the monitoring and evaluation framework, focusing on learning and improving.
The course will comprise 3 half-day interactive online sessions and 2 individual coaching sessions, with the possibility of an extra session after the third training day. During the training days, you learn and practice the principles of the Theory of Change (ToC), a roadmap showing how and why an initiative will lead to the desired results. The focus of the personal coaching sessions in between training days will be to help you build your own specific TOC and M&E framework. There will be ample opportunity to connect with other participants so you can discuss and reflect on the topics this training is about.
Why follow this course?
- >You learn and practice with the principles of the Theory of Change (ToC): You build your own specific TOC and M&E framework.
- >You’ll receive teaching materials that focus on international aid and development organisations.
- >There will be lots of attention to questions that you might have, considering your own organisation and/or programme.
- >The trainer is available for coaching, questions and advice between the training days.