- This event has passed.
Just Peace Month: Talent Event
14 October, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
An event centred around talent and career. The aim of this event is to facilitate a networking opportunity for students and young professionals with international organisations within the ecosystem of the Hague. Small groups, with options for maximum interaction. Conversation and matchmaking opportunities, breaking down barriers and misconceptions.
What are the current skills and profiles that the international institutions and NGOs based in The Hague are currently looking for? How is it to work at one of these organisations? What career paths are on offer?
If you’re thinking about working in The Hague’s vibrant peace and justice ecosystem, join Just Peace Talent on October 14 to hear directly from organisations about the opportunities they can offer, and from current employees about their experiences. If you are new to The Hague, or looking for a new challenge, you shouldn’t miss this opportunity to connect with some of the city’s major institutions and find out whether you can make a match. While the event focuses on entry-level as well as extracurricular opportunities, with the ideal participants being students and young professionals, any interested person is welcome to join.
Join one of the following workshops…
- UN Youth Impact – Preparing for the job market: How and where to get started
- Young Impactmakers – Buildig on an impactful career with Young Impactmakers
- Stichting Move – Volunteer to boost your career!
- Leiden University – CV Creation
- Undutchables – How to prepare for a job interview
- The Hague Humanity Hub – Launch of the Hague Humanity Hub Community Host Programme
- The Hague International Centre – How to land a job as an international: a step-by-step guide to working in The Hague region
…or join a breakout session about the career opportunities the following organisations have to offer:
- Asser Institute
- Europe House
- European Patent Office
- International Criminal Court
- Hague Academy for Local Governance
- Hague Conference on Private International Law
- HALO Trust
- World Resource Institute
The event will be fully virtual and will feature sessions to interact with employers in small groups.
This event is organised in partnership with The Hague International Centre, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, The Hague Humanity Hub.