Integrity and Anti-Corruption
27 September – 8 October
From 27 September to 8 October 2021, The Hague Academy will convene participants again for one of its most popular and highly-relevant courses. This course will help you to understand the drivers of corruption. You will strengthen your analytical skills and learn about the instruments necessary to develop integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes in line with recent international initiatives, legislation and agreements.
This course will help you:
- Examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and its impact on social and economic development and the rule of law;
- Assess corruption vulnerabilities in governance institutions and processes;
- Learn about innovative instruments related to integrity and anti-corruption, and analyse how these instruments can be employed to work in your organisation/country;
- Engage with governments, civil society and private sector leaders to develop and implement integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes with a view to achieving sustainable and equitable development;
- Support integrity and anti-corruption initiatives and agencies in locally appropriate ways;
- Learn from the experiences of the experts, as well as your fellow participants, and expand your professional network in the field of integrity and anti-corruption.
- Gain insights into the important role of promoting integrity and eradicating corruption for the achievement of the SDGs.
- Identify different challenges that the Covid-19 pandemic poses for preventing corruption and promoting integrity and look into ways to overcome these challenges.
After this course, you will receive a professional certificate of completion from The Hague Academy for Local Governance.
This course is intended for consultants and professionals working for; government, international organisations or NGOs and who are involved in anti-corruption, transparency and accountability processes in relation to development and governance.
The course fee is € 3.595-. This includes all training-related costs, as well as drinks, lunches, training materials and travel during the training programme. Travel to and from The Hague and accommodation are not included. Group discounts are available if you participate with three or more colleagues in this course. Email us for more information. The course language is English.
For questions or more information about this course, please direct your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(70) 37 38 695.
Participants in our courses are predominantly funded by their own employer (municipalities, Ministries, NGOs and training or research institutes) or by a donor or development agency. If you are looking for additional funding opportunities, there are a few organisations you could approach.
The Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education (Nuffic) offers scholarships for training courses in the Netherlands. These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills, instincts, and abilities of professionals to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world.
Please note that the scholarship application deadline for this course is 11 March 2021. For more information regarding deadlines, eligibility and application procedures, please visit our Scholarships page.
The Integrity and Anti-corruption course will take place in The Hague from 27 September to 8 October 2021. The application deadline is 20 August 2021. Incomplete applications will be neither accepted nor considered in the selection process.