How can play with impact be of use for development organisations?
In 2018, The Spindle and HumanityX (Centre for Innovation of Leiden University) collaborate in organising a series of monthly inspirational working sessions for our mutual communities! In these sessions, we’ll explore the relevance of (technological) trends for the future of development cooperation. The sessions are high in energy and always involve an expert. See what’s going on and get more grip on the implications and ideas that would work!
Guest speaker is Ellis Bartholomeus (Ellis in Wonderland), a play alchemist. The first 30 participants will receive her latest book!
What can you expect from it?
– To understand what are (serious) games and what gamification is
– To comprehend the aspect of play and how games can play a positive role
– To discuss the hurdles and opportunities when applying play with a purpose
– To create playful experiences for impact in teams
Identifying potential applications and use cases with real-life examples
– Knowing how to start leveraging these opportunities for your organisation
– Knowing trajectories to bring ideas further, the networks and methods to do so [see HumanityX and The Spindle Summer Labs
Location: The Hague Humanity Hub, Fluwelen Burgwal 58, The Hague
Date: Tuesday the 31th of July
Time: 15.30h-18.30h with networking drinks after!