Community Programming Board
13 October @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
The CPB was created to advise the Hub on developing the community and ensure that the Hub programming is of value to both the community and ecosystem by identifying and creating opportunities to connect and collaborate. After experimenting with this in 2020 we would like to bring it to the next level this year. We will also be inviting new members to constitute a cross section of the community with about 12 people. Joining the CPB is a commitment to join 7-8 meetings per year.
Some of the key activities for this year will include:
- Put to practice the seasonal quarterly theme concept for Hub programming that we developed together last year
- Develop a cornerstone event format to foster connection and collaboration within the Hague ecosystem on specific themes
- Keep developing member peer to peer groups
- Continue developing the Hub as an SDG House (first project: SDG Traineeship programme)
- Co-create, identify and leverage ad hoc programming and event opportunities for the community
Other potential activities on the horizon include the development of the Hub as a public debating platform, activities to boost the international reputation of the Hague ecosystem, and further cultivate the Hub as hub for development and access to talent.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.
Note: The Community Programming board is set, but members can join the meetings as guests.