- This event has passed.
Artificial Intelligence – A two-part course for executives and decision-makers
8 December, 2020 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
A two-part online course offered by AI Lab One for executives and decisions makers. Understand what AI can already do for your industry and business!
Artificial Intelligence has the potential to transform and optimize an organization’s internal operations and can create new and better services. 72% of surveyed senior executives agree that AI will be critical to their companies’ market differentiation.
This two-part workshop takes the participants through a general discussion on what artificial intelligence is and how it works. We will go through the most interesting examples of AI applications by industry as well as the phases of a successful AI-project, key findings of different AI use cases, and what the most successful projects have in common.
FIRST DAY – Understanding AI:
- What is AI and how smart it actually is?
- Popular industry applications and misconceptions about artificial intelligence.
- Understand and anticipate the social and economic consequences of using machine learning and AI.
- What is the difference between the various machine learning algorithms and when should we use them?
- How do Neural Networks work?
Time: 8th December, 14:30 – 16:30
SECOND DAY – Preparing an AI Business Case:
- How to set up and lead an AI Project?
- Discuss how your organization can benefit from implementing AI.
- What are the most important factors contributing to the success of AI projects?
- Easily define an AI business case with our AI Canvas framework.
- Outline the development and integration steps of your AI project
Time: 10th December, 13:30 – 16:30