Application of Intelligence Analysis is a new course (Oct. 29-31) being piloted by Hexegic, one of our new members! Great for any researcher or analyst who examines decision critical data. This course provides an invaluable insight into intelligence analysis development.
The first of many Intelligence Analysis courses to be delivered in The Hague by Hexegic. We have over 20 years experience in the field of Intelligence Analysis, with qualified trainers and contemporary material.
This course is heavily discounted for new clients and delegates. Book early to avoid disappointment!
The delegates will gain a valuable and practical insight into the sphere of intelligence analysis from two experienced professionals. The competencies, skills and techniques provided by the course can support any organisation or analyst dealing with complex data.
• To provide a clear understanding of core intelligence processes and models including the Intelligence Cycle, Target Operating Models and the Problem Orientated Approach
• To be able to apply critical thinking skills and inference development to complex datasets and issues
• To provide an awareness of the ten standard analytical techniques that can support the production of intelligence products
• To enable the analysts to understand quantitative and qualitative data analysis and requirements, including statistical application and intelligence evaluation
• To detail the core dissemination possibilities for intelligence products and to provide examples of effective presentation and report writing skills
For more information, please contact: Ammi on 0655771666 or email@example.com