Think like a for-profit, act like a non-profit.
Date: 26-27 November 2018
Deadline to register: 25 October
Venue: Humanity Hub, Central The Hague
Whether you work for a for profit or not for profit enterprise, if you want to achieve impact, you may be facing some of these questions:
• Are you concerned about being able to deliver impact next year and beyond?
• Are you having trouble getting sustainable funding/revenues?
• Do you know how to measure your performance/success?
• Is your (social) enterprise future proof?
• Is your business model sustainable?
• Do you think you might need to reinvent your organisation?
Our two-day Business Model Generation & Value Proposition Design Leadership Training is a fully immersive facilitated workshop that focuses on the specific business models of participant’s organizations. Our world class business model certified trainers will teach you the method and engage you in constant strategic prototyping and discussions revolving around your own business models, products and services, or new initiatives.
By brainstorming on the Business Model Canvas and the Value Proposition Canvas, we work with you to achieve the right discussions your team should be having. Our Business Model Generation Leadership Training is ideal in mixing various people from different organizations in an opportunity to learn and talk a new strategic language together and get them talking straight and to the point for the very first time.
This leadership training is a unique learning opportunity to promote a strategic mindset in the non-profit sector. To maximize the learnings you take home for your organization we recommend bringing a colleague to the training. In order to facilitate this, we offer this intensive two day training at half the price of the commercial sector. Based on your organization’s situation, we are allowing you to decide on your ability to pay.
Lead training team
Paris Thomas, Business Model Architect, Strategyzer Certified Trainer
Deano Symeonides, Coach – Team Dynamics
Day 1 – Learn
- Introduction to mindset
- The Business Model Canvas
- Hands on experience with BMC
- BM language: Relevant case studies
- BM Mechanics
- The Value Proposition Canvas
- Moving from features to customer jobs/pains/gains
- Hands on experience with VPC
- Designer Customer Profiles
Day 2 – Design
- Innovation techniques & Ideation
- Four Actions Framework: Relevant case study
- Constraint thinking and challenging the current BM
- 7 Questions to assess the BM
- Introduction to testing: Feasibility/ Viability/Desirability
- The BM Environment
- Working out BM Economics
- Building a testing road map
- Presenting BMs & telling the story
If you have any questions, please drop us a line at alex.taillandier [@] humanityhub.net
This Leadership Training is delivered by Open Box Communication (Strategizer Certified Trainer)
Our network partner is KUNO (Platform for Humanitarian Knowledge Exchange in the Netherlands)